800 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Westgroup is built on the visions of our clients and our people. Westgroup is continually looking for visionary people who desire to partner with us to promote excellence in planning, design and management of the built environment.
What We Offer
- Collaborative, supportive and fun office culture, which was recognized in 2017 as one of the Top 4 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal. Employee well-being and professional development are central to our culture, including weekly Lunch-n-learns/CEU sessions, industry event participation, monthly wellness initiatives and flexible working hours with half-day Fridays.
- Work alongside industry leaders who specialize in workplace strategies, health & wellness design, and learning environments.
- Located in the Google Center, our Irvine office is newly expanded and remodeled with a modern, open office design for staff to enjoy generous day-lighting, collaborative workspaces and break-out areas, and a quiet lounge area. The Google Center campus features onsite parking, several cafés and multiple outdoor seating areas.
- Competitive salaries commensurate with level of education, experience and leadership potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision care; holidays and PTO; and 401(k) and profit-sharing programs.
Learn more about our company culture on Instagram.
If you would like to be considered for future employment at WD, please fill out the short form below and upload your resume.
If you don’t see the position you’re looking for, but are a passionate, skilled professional, interested in working for Westgroup Designs in a design, technical, project management or support services role, we’d still like to hear from you! All candidates, from entry level to senior level leadership, are encouraged to submit your resume and work samples for potential consideration of upcoming and future positions.
All inquiries will be reviewed and receive a personal, timely response.